Career development is a serious process.
- Be honest with us; share not only your values and career aspirations, but also any obstacles to consideration of an opportunity.
- Give us a complete description of your work experience.
- Send requested material promptly.
- If you have concerns, tell us in a timely manner so we can deal with them promptly.
- Listen and respond to our counseling because we know the client and their needs.
- Provide us with solid professional references that are familiar with your work.
- Fulfill your commitments – A call to us right after an interview is an important part of the offer development process.